When working with a group or organisation, Sharon will work closely with her partners in order to design and deliver workshops and classes which are best suited and most beneficial to the particular individuals and the organisation itself.
The following is an example of classes and workshops available:
- Watercolour / Acrylic / Oil painting (beginners or intermediate)
- Mixed media workshops
- Art workshops designed around a specific theme, such as equality for women, local community issues, empowering community
- Finding your creative voice
- Exploring and expressing emotion through art (Oils, Acrylic, Watercolours)
- Art and Craft sessions, classes and workshops
- Themed Art and Craft (seasonal)
- Collaborative Art Projects
- Art for relaxation & Mindfulness
- Art as Advocacy
- Collage workshops
- Fun and creativity with children and parents
- Creative Schools Projects
Connected while staying apart has become a big theme in Sharon's work of late as a result of the Covid 19 restrictions and Sharon offers Art workshops remotely for groups and individuals. Concentrating on the importance of inclusion, connectivity, creativity, using Art exercises to stay grounded, as a means of relaxation, stress reduction and mindfulness as well as for the joy of creating and to celebrate life and the beauty around us all.
...and much more!
As a freelance Community Arts Practitioner, Sharon is always delighted to receive enquiries from prospective new groups and individuals who may benefit from her skills and experience. If you'd like to find out more about Sharon's work as a Community Arts Practitioner, please do not hesitate to contact her.